Welcome to the world’s most intelligent regulator for Radio Controlled models and Robotics.
IntelliReg HD (Heavy Duty with fan forced cooling) was designed for giant scale RC and Robotics enthusiasts by a giant scale RC and Robotics enthusiast.
IntelliReg HD offers features never seen before in Radio Control applications in a compact, light-weight and affordable package. Now you can see the voltage, monitor the voltage and make settings with ease using IntelliReg’s built in joystick controller.
IntelliReg was developed using medical industrial standards.
IntelliReg HD specification list:
* High Quality 7oz PCB
* Mag-Lev high quality forced cooling fan (see images for details).
* High quality and long life Tantalum output filtering capacitors (see images for details).
* Stainless Steel mounting bolts (see images for details).
* Joystick control for easy setup and system monitoring (See images for details).
Read on for the full list of features or Click Here to Download IntelliReg Instructions
IntelliReg HD Version 2 Features:
- Microprocessor control - of 2 x independent high powered digital switching circuits into a high powered regulation circuit.
- Works with all RC battery chemistries.
- Regulation voltage between 4.8 and 8.4 volts (depending on battery chemistry).
- Fail Safe Switching of both batteries.
- DualBat Battery Redundancy - if a battery fails the other battery takes over.
- Battery Voltage Monitoring of each battery.
- Lowest Battery Voltage since last battery connection.
- Temperature of the internal components.
- Time of Last Flight or usage time.
- Built in Flight Log - Displays the number of flights (races etc) on your models frame.
- Selectable Battery Type - for monitoring of LifeP04, LiPo and Lion battery chemistries.
- Low Voltage Alarm via LCD indication.
- 2 x 15 Amp constant current capability with (dual 50A FETS for actual regulation).
- Micro-Power design less than 0.4mA in standby mode.
- Input Voltage 6v to 10v.
- Weight 48 grams.
- Dimensions 50mm x 69mm (2.0 x 2.7 inches).