Intelliswitch Version 3 with Active Battery Redundancy & Consumption Monitoring
Digital Intelligent Switch with built in Active Battery Redundancy, Battery Balancing, Dual Battery Voltage Monitor, Dual Battery mA Usage Monitor, Flight Timer, Flight Counter and Temperature monitor.
The newest addition to the world's most Intelligent Digital Switch for Radio Controlled models and Robotics.
Intelliswitch V3 is the next generation in Intelligent monitoring and switching for giant scale RC and Robotics enthusiasts by a giant scale RC and Robotics enthusiast.
Intelliswitch V3 offers all the features of Intelliswitch 2 with added Active battery monitoring and battery balancing as well as triple the current handing capabilities. All this in a compact, light weight and affordable package. Now you can protect your valuable model with Intelliswitch.
Read on for the full list of features or Click Here to Download Intelliswitch Version 3 Instructions
OR watch a sample of some the prototype vibration tests for Intelliswitch and Wallaby Switch
Intelliswitch Version 3 Features:
- Microprocessor control - of 2 x independent high powered digital switching circuits.
- Fail Safe Switching of both batteries.
- NEW Active Battery Redundancy - if one battery fails the other battery takes over.
- NEW Active Battery Balancing - batteries packs are load balanced so you get the most power out of your dual batteries. If one pack has more power available then it will be given priority for usage. Once the packs are matched then power is drawn equally from both packs.
- Battery Voltage Monitoring of each battery.
- NEW Lowest Battery Voltage since last battery connection
- Battery Consumption of each battery in mA.
- Temperature of the internal components.
- Time of Last Flight or usage time.
- Built in Flight Log - Displays the number of flights on your models frame.
- Selectable Battery Type - for monitoring of LifeP04, LiPo and Lion battery chemistries.
- Low Voltage Alarm via LCD indication.
- 2 x 20 Amp constant current capability (depending on connection cable configuration).
- 2 x 35 Amp for 30 seconds.
- Calibration Algorithm for accurate current consumption monitoring.
- Micro-Power design low power usage in standby mode.
- Input Voltage 6v to 12v.
- Weight 28 grams.
- Dimensions 56mm x 22.8mm (2.2 x 0.9 inches).
2 x Ultra Input / 2 x Ultra Output connectors - 18AWG wire 300mm (12inch) long
2 x JR input / 2 x JR Output connectors - 20AWG wire 250mm (10inch) long
2 X Ultra Input / 2 x JR Output connectors - 18AWG wire 300mm (12inch) long