The Booma RC ECU Master Switch is the world’s first 3 stage fail-safe ECU Master Switch designed for turbine powered models. It can be mounted internally or externally to suit the scale pilots requirements and gives the pilot the ability to kill the ECU or to stop the fuel pump in an emergency from the ground or in the air.
The ECU Master Switch is a microprocessor controlled optically isolated switch with 3 stage ECU protection. It features a high intensity blue LED to give exact feedback to the user. Here is how the 3 stage safety system works.
1) The ECU Master Switch front panel LED will flash when your receiver is powered up to indicate that the receiver power is on.
2) The ECU Master Switch has a front panel fail-safe switch and pressing the front panel switch will allow the ECU Master Switch to arm. In this state the front panel LED will flash at a faster rate.
3) Turning on the transmitter, the ECU Master Switch will power the ECU or fuel pump. In this state the blue front panel LED will glow bright blue.
4) The ECU Master Switch features Booma RC Glitch-Free technology so your models ECU or fuel pump will stay in a fully operational condition unless a correct signal or user front panel intervention tells it to switch off.
5) Emergency off switching can be accomplished from the transmitter or by pressing and holding the front panel button.
Available with Ultra connectors in & out